Inicio Instrucciones para blanqueamiento de zafiro
The next 48 hours are important in enhancing and maximizing your whitening results for a long lasting, bright and healthy smile. For the next 48 horas, dark staining substances should be avoided, tal como:
- Coffee and/or tea
- Berry pie
- Tobacco products
- Red wine
- Red sauces
- Mustard or ketchup
- Soy sauce
You will be given a BriteSmile pen after your in-office treatment visit. Do not start using this pen for this entire day. You are also welcome to take any type of over-the-counter pain relievers such as Advil, Motrin or Extra-strength Tylenol. As you know, your teeth are very porous for the first 48 hours after in-office bleaching and that is why we ask you to refrain from staining-type foods.
Brush and floss your teeth thoroughly
- Teeth are naturally darker along the gumline. These areas may require more time to lighten than the
rest of the tooth.
- A small percentage of patients experience sensitivity with bleaching. Should this occur, contact us.
- Foods and juices high in citric acid can cause sensitivity to the teeth.
- Some patients have noticed temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, o lengua. Should any of
these symptoms persist more than two days or progressively worsen, Llámenos. These side effects will
usually subside within 1-3 days after treatment is discontinued.
- Coffee, tobacco, and other products can re-stain your teeth over time. Should this occur, the teeth
can be re-whitened.
- Regular dental checkups and cleanings are important before and after beaching to maintain a
- Some patients have also noticed some “blotching” of the teeth after removing the bleach, this is
normal and will go away within 30 minutes to 1 hora. Do not be alarmed.